Posting Schedule and Others

As this is the first story I've ever written, I will be making a schedule of posting one chapter each Sunday. A teaser for every new chapter will be added on Thursdays. 

*All characters used in the story are fiction. This story is purely for entertainment purposes. May contain elements that are not suitable for younger audiences, such as : extreme language, violence, mature content, mental health and offensive slurs. Viewer discretion is advised.*

Many thanks to the people who participated in helping me with this story. 
Special thanks to:
May Sithu Aung, my sweetest aunt who gave me the idea of starting this blog and the person to give me opinions on the story.

MooMoo, my editor and my closest friend. Thank you for always being there for me. You are like a sister I never had.

Michelle Nay Linn, my artist and my bestest friend. Thank you for agreeing to become apart of this journey with me.  

And finally, to my other close friends who supported and encouraged me to keep writing this story. 

This story is dedicated to the 7 member group, Monsta X, the people that inspired me to be the best person I can be. The people that work hard even though they've gone through a lot. The people I admire the most in the world. Thank you for being here and giving us nothing but the best. 사랑하다 몬스타엑스

You can find me on :
Twitter : @KangJisung7
Instagram : @renny_kage
Facebook : KeefAlex

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Teaser 1#

Teaser 2#

THE CLAN